The Big Three
The Hamilton Niagara Chapter of the Fleet Safety Council (FSC) has announced details for annual spring seminar. This year the chapter will be hosting a panel discussion titled The Big Three and will include some of the industry’s best subject matter experts to discuss brakes, tires and lights.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about managing the big three from an insurance perspective, the impacts to your CVOR, inspection requirements and managing all of this from a carrier’s perspective.
The panel will be moderated by John Farquhar (Summit Risk Solutions) and includes the following industry subject matter experts:
- Bonnie Learn: Northbridge Insurance
- Bud Kneller: Frontline Commercial Vehicle Solutions
- Chris Harris: Safety Dawg
- Michael Derry: Summit Risk Solutions
- Meeting Date: Thursday March 30th, 2023
- Location: Holiday Inn Burlington (3063 S Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7N 3E9)
- Hot Breakfast: 8:00 am
- Seminar: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration Details: (click here to register through Eventbrite)
- Individual Registration: $45
- Table (6 seats) Registration: $200
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for $250 and includes 2 registrations. Don’t miss this chance to promote your organization, products and services at the FSC Hamilton/Niagara Chapter Spring Seminar. To sponsor please contract Rick Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not an FSC Member? No problem! The Spring Seminar meeting is open to anyone interested in attending. For more details on the FSC and the Hamilton/Niagara Chapter please visit https://fleetsafetycouncil.com/category/hamilton-niagara/