Get your favorite holiday sweater ready! Now that most of the FSC Chapters have resumed in-person meetings many have decided to return to their annual December celebration meetings. Read more below about what several chapters have planned for December.
Each of the chapters below will be accepting donations for a local food bank at these meetings, more details are included in the individual chapter flyers which are downloadable below.
Remember that if you plan on attending these sessions, pre-registration is required.
FSC Southern Chapter December Lunch Meeting
Date: Wednesday December 14th, 2022
Time: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm (with lunch to follow)
Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration
Overview: The Southern Chapter is proud bring back their annual December Lunch Meeting with special guest speaker Jodi Burness to speak on Defending Provincial Offenses Post-COVID-19. Jodi Burness (Burness Paralegal Services) will provide a summary transportation industry guide for how to defend charges post-COVID. Jodi will be discussing COVID and Provincial Administration in Ontario Courts, Zoom Trials, Your CVOR, Certified Evidence, HTA Changes and More!!!!
FSC Toronto Chapter December Breakfast Meeting
Date: Thursday December 15th, 2022
- Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:00 am
- Meeting: 9:00 – 12:00 pm
- Early Bird Registration: $35 (Register before December 1st)
- Registration after December 1st: $40
Registration: Click here to register through Eventbrite
Overview: The Toronto Chapter is excited to announce that the guest speaker this year will be Geoff Wood, Senior Vice President – Policy at the Ontario Trucking Association and Canadian Trucking Alliance. Join us as Geoff will be providing an update on the industry as well as the initiatives that the OTA and CTA are currently working on.
Joint Central and Southwestern Chapter Lunch Meeting
Date: Tuesday December 20th, 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (with lunch to follow)
Registration: Click here to register (Registration provided by Links Consulting)
Overview: The Central Chapter is proud to host the annual Central/Southwestern December meeting this year. This special meeting includes 2 presentations:
- Defending Provincial Offenses Post-COVID-19: Join Jodi Burness (Burness Paralegal Services) as she provides a summary transportation industry guide for how to defend charges post-COVID. Jodi will be discussing COVID and Provincial Administration in Ontario Courts, Zoom Trials, Your CVOR, Certified Evidence, HTA Changes and More!!!!
- Moving to a Digital Driver’s Reference Manual: Join Peter Calvert (Compliant Trucking Inc.) will be sharing his insights on the benefits of moving to a digital driver’s reference manual.