The Fleet Safety Council (FSC) Conference Committee is please to announce the full agenda and speaker information for their annual event scheduled for Friday October 27th, 2023. The in-person event will once again be taking place at Millennium Gardens Banquet Centre in Brampton. The one-day educational sessions are preceded by the FSC’s annual networking events taking place on Thursday October 26th.
The agenda for the conference includes:
- Session 1: Transportation Industry Update with Steve Lawn (Board Chairman of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada)
- Session 2: Is It Time To Cull The Herd In Trucking? Setting Priorities in a Tough Economy with Dirk Kupar (TruckRight)
- Session 3: The Gamification of Training with Phil Speed (The Learning Network)
- Session 4: Mental Health Panel: Requirements, Responsibilities, Resources and Innovation moderated by John G. Smith (Newcom Media Inc.)
- Session 5: Keynote Speaker Sébastien Sasseville: From Mount Everest to the Sahara: Thriving in Change to Win the Long Game
- Session 6: Best Practices Presentations: Building Your Line of Defense presented by the Chapters of the Fleet Safety Council
Registration is managed through Eventbrite and is now open.
Download the full conference agenda.
Click here to see the list the complete list of confirmed sponsors.