The Fleet Safety Council (FSC) Conference Committee is please to announce the full agenda and speaker information for their annual event scheduled for Friday October 14th, 2022. The FSC recently announced the return to an in-person event, which will be taking place at Millennium Gardens Banquet Centre in Brampton. The one-day educational sessions are preceded by the FSC’s annual networking events taking place on Thursday October 13th.
The agenda for the conference includes:
- Session 1: Transportation Industry Update with Mike Millian (The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada)
- Session 2: Nuclear Verdicts with Kim Stoll (Fernandes Hearn LLP)
- Session 3: Refocusing Our Efforts: How to Structure Your Corporate Policy and Due Diligence Efforts with Rui Fernandes (Fernandes Hearn LLP)
- Session 4: Mobile Phone Evidence in Motor Carrier Accident Cases with Lars Daniel (Envista Forensics)
- Session 5: Keynote Speaker Liane Davey: The Good Fight
- Session 6: It’s The Right Time To “Choose to Truck” with Mike McCarron (Rite Route Supply Chain Solutions)
Click here to read full speaker bios and session descriptions.
Registration is managed through Eventbrite and is now open.
Click here to see the list the complete list of confirmed sponsors.