On November 4th, 2021 the Women’s Trucking Federation of Canada (WTFC) announced the start of Phase 2 of the #KnowHumanTrafficking campaign.
The announcement took place at KnowledgeSurge Institute in Barrie Ontario and included the following guests:
- Honourable MP John Brassard
- Kayla Sills Representative for the Honourable MP Doug Shipley
- Detective Constable Bev Mackay Anti Human Trafficking Unit OPP
- Detective Constables Michelle Jensen & Dave Koopman Barrie Police
- Patricia Graham Metis Nation of Ontario
- Katherine Chabot Representative for MPP Andrea Khanjin
For the next few weeks the #KnowHumanTrafficking trailer will be rolling on the roads in the Barrie area with the next stop in Ottawa Ontario, where it will be hosted by Crossroads Truck Training Academy.